A History of Excellence And Growth
Coastal Shower Doors was founded in 1972 by William M. Cobb with the mission to create the industry’s finest bath and shower enclosures. Since then, the company has excelled in its pursuit to satisfy all sectors of the market through product innovation, unmatched customer support and unparalleled advancements in the manufacturing process. With the company motto “Quality for Every Lifestyle,” Coastal Shower Doors allows every customer access to a high quality product at an affordable price.
Located since its inception in Jacksonville, Florida, our manufacturing operation is housed in the most advanced and efficient bath enclosure production facility in the world. The 250,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility employs over 200 professionals making it the largest shower door manufacturing facility in the USA.
In 2004, a new distribution center was opened in Atlanta to better service our customers in the Atlanta metro and surrounding areas. Additional distribution centers were opened in Houston in 2006 and Charlotte in 2007.
Fast Facts About Coastal
- Founder: William M. Cobb, 1972
- 250,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Ultra-modern tooling
- Minimal lead times - best in the industry
- Maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry
- Technological advances: Our “Infinite Angle” post was recognized as one of the greatest technological advances in the industry
- Advanced ground transportation network utilizing a modern fleet of air-ride tractor trailers